Hidden Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild of Digimon Masters Online

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Event (Ended)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcyBreeze

IcyBreeze

Guild Event (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Winner is Missfortune!

1st Prize-2 V-mon(Veedramon), 2 Elecmons, 1 Piyomon, 24 Accelerators, 75 Fire Data, 75 Devil Data, 10 Bird Data, 17 Rock Data, 36 Insect, 20 Beast Data, 36 Medium Vitamin A, 1 DR Chipset [AP] +54, 1 DR Chipset[HP]+204, and of course 200m

2nd Prize- 1 V-mon(Veedramon), 2 Elecmons, 25 Fire Data, 25 Devil Data, 10 Beast Data, 95 Small Vitamin C, 1 DR Chipset [HP]+204, and 100m

3rd Prize- 10 Beast Data, 1 Elecmon, 42 HP Disks C, and 50m

Last edited by IcyBreeze on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:59 am

Herp derp herpa derpa How would you know what Digimon we had at the time?
Back to top Go down
IcyBreeze

IcyBreeze

PostSubject: I told you   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:51 pm

i need a screenshot -.-
Back to top Go down
Takato67

Takato67

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Here's my submission of my 3/5 (;~; ) Keramon

Guild Event (Ended) Mypretrain
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:14 pm

= = dumb event.
Back to top Go down
IcyBreeze

IcyBreeze

PostSubject: pffft best event ever   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 am

It's not my fault you cant press the Prt Scr button. It should only take you less than 2 seconds to get the stupid screenshot and besides if no one else joins Fortune will win all 3 places giving up 350m. Razz
Back to top Go down
Takato67

Takato67

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 am

IcyBreeze wrote:
It's not my fault you cant press the Prt Scr button. It should only take you less than 2 seconds to get the stupid screenshot and besides if no one else joins Fortune will win all 3 places giving up 350m. Razz

im good with that =)
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 pm

IcyBreeze wrote:

uhh no, any idiot can click prtnscrn.
I on the other hand have no money to be buying datas or DigiEggs. All my money goes to supplies for grinding.
Go ahead and give ms all the items. I didnt know Kao, neither did Ms and quite frankly neither did you. So im disappointed on your decision on distributing the items. Making a guild event that only benefits the ones that are already doing what they are doing. As a guild leader you're responsible for aiming towards the sake of benefiting the guild. Not trying to get rid of extra items all at once just because you have no room for it.
Back to top Go down
Takato67

Takato67

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:36 pm

IcyBreeze wrote:
The 3 who gets the most levels with 1 Digimon in the time will get the following prizes:

Never said you needed a NEW mercenary, just one that's gonna level over the course of the next few days. I just so happen to have a low level because its a 3/5.

But think of the event not as a way to get items, but to try to get the few people who come to the forums more active within the game for guild points.
Back to top Go down
IcyBreeze

IcyBreeze

PostSubject: ...wat's wrong with that   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 pm

I dont see anything wrong with what I'm doing. I don't wanna make it too difficult and besides if youre already lvling your digimon there's no excuse to get free stuff. If MissFortune wants to lvl his digi he can but that's his choice. I got nothing to do with him getting a low lvl. If he wants to lvl it he can. There's no reason to start low since he's the only contestant but like I said his choice. You can join in as well if you want. I never put a requirement on how many lvls you needed to get. If you don't like the event don't do it. I was hoping more ppl would join the forums but oh well. And yes as guild leader I gotta take charge and all of that. Kao was a quiet member. No one really knew him. I'm not getting rid of the items cuz I'm full I'm getting rid of them cuz Kao wanted me too. He told me I could decide how to split it up. I'm not on 24/7 so I can't just go asking everyone if they want it. We're a guild with over 40 members I cant as well go split it up to everyone. I dont wanna sound mean or anything but if you don't like how I do things you don't have to stay. I try my best as a 15 year old boy to get the guild in order. I'm not so addicted to the game that my life revolves around it. I don't use real money or any of that so I cannot hold a more complexed guild event. These prizes any noob can get. The stuff will just let waste less time getting it. And besides I was kidding fortune getting all 3 places like hell I'm giving him everything. If it comes to it I'll just personally change the prizes and split everything up.
Back to top Go down
Takato67

Takato67

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Here's my submission

Guild Event (Ended) Posttrain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Event (Ended)   Guild Event (Ended) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Guild Event (Ended)
Page 1 of 1